Terms and Conditions
1. By purchasing a ticket you agree to all the Oxford Wine Festival’s Terms & Conditions stated here.
2. Exhibitors and programme are subject to change at the organisers’ discretion.
3. We respect your privacy and will not pass your details onto any third party.
4. Over 18’s only. If you are lucky enough to look younger than 21 proof of age will be required. Please ensure that you have a photo ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave.
5. Please note explicitly that due to the large quantities of glass and wine within easy reach at the festival babies and toddlers are unfortunately not allowed on site for their own safety.
6. Guests may be searched on entry to the event.
7. Food and drink cannot be brought into the event.
8. Right of admission reserved.
9. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave without refund.
10. No admission without a valid ticket.
11. Attendees give their consent to the use of photos, videos, and audio recordings from the event being used for future advertising activities.
12. The Oxford Wine Festival Co. Ltd is not responsible for the content of websites to which we link on our website, or for any damage caused by visiting those websites.
13. Smoking is not permitted inside any public tents or pavilions.
14. Pets are not allowed, with the exception of registered guide dogs.
15. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. In the event of the Oxford Wine Festival being cancelled full ticket refunds will be given.
16. No unauthorised flyering or promotional activities within the Festival site. Attendees engaging in unauthorised promotional activities will be asked to leave.
17. All attendees agree to drink responsibly. Visit https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for further information.